Website Groene Hart Service Personeelsdiensten
We are looking for motivated landscapers for the green season. As a landscaper you will focus on maintenance work at public places such as parks or residential areas. The job includes activities such as clipping bushes/shrubs, mowing roadsides, weeding and blowing leaves. When you are work in a team, you will be working together with 3 or 4 colleagues. You will possibly be assigned to a team responsible for weeding and maintenance in neighborhoods. Or, depending on your experience, you will be assigned to a team, responsible for forestry clearing or blowing leaves. A VCA certificate is preferable for this job.
We also have individual activities, for which you qualify when you have 2+ years of experience in landscaping. Individual activities can be forestry clearing, driver or at various gardening activities. For individual activities a VCA certificate is mandatory. We will discuss our specialist vacancies with you and present you to one of our many clients.
What are we asking?
- You live near Utrecht;
- Possession of a gardener/landscaper degree on MBO level or relevant work experience;
- Positive and flexible attitude;
- VCA certificate is preferable;
- Drivers license B(E), preferably in possession of your own car/transportation.
What do we offer?
- Salary according to the construction & infrastructure employment agreement;
- Good working atmosphere and varied work;
- Work with a reputable employer;
- We offer the opportunity, when proven capable, to follow suitable training programs or courses.
Interested in this job? You can apply below for this job by filling in the reply form and mail your motivation and CV to us. Do you want more information first? Please give us a call on 030-2801006 or send an e-mail.